Since 2002, MODALIS is known as a major actor in rental, trading and consulting for the intermodal transport, modal shift and mobile storage.
Historique de Modalis
November, 2017According to the European Legislation N°445/2011, MODALIS has been certified ECM (Entity in charge of the Maintenance of railwagons).
- July, 2017 MODALIS becomes member of VPI Association which edits wagon maintenance rules in Europe
- MODALIS grows internationally and communicates on its values: innovation, development and investment. Its new logo is unveiled.
- The fleet exceeds 2000 units and equipment is build in line with the market requirements.
- MODALIS joins the Association “Technique Énergie Environnement”
2016MODALIS becomes a partner in the UIRR and is an active participant in the ILU-WAGONS working group.
MODALIS becomes a member of the EPCA.
MODALIS joins the consortium of owners and users of wagons, maintenance workshops and various industries.
- MODALIS becomes an active member of the intermodal commission of AFNOR (Association française de normalisation), the French representative of the CEN.
- MODALIS celebrates its 10th anniversary with customers and suppliers at the Musée Granet in Aix-en-Provence. Mr Bernard Meï, founder & CEO MODALIS.
- ACEP Certification
- MODALIS becomes a member of the ITCO – the International Tank Container Organisation – which represents the international tank container industry.
- Many companies consult MODALIS to satisfy their needs in intermodal transport unis, the fleet passes 1000-units.
- MODALIS SL is set up in Barcelona to meet growing demand from the Spanish market.
- MODALIS joins GNTC (Groupement National du Transport Combiné) and TLF (Transport et Logistique de France).
- On becoming a member of the Bureau International du Conteneur, MODALIS receives its BIC code and its first containers, registered under MXMU, go into service.
- After 30 years with various companies in the intermodal logistics sector Bernard Meï founds MODALIS, specialising in rentals, consultancy and training, as well as buying and selling.